After church in the morning, we will be headed out to the lake again. We will return on Wednesday.
Hopefully, I'll have computer access on Monday so I can announce my giveaway! If not, I may have no choice but to wait until Wednesday to announce it. But lets just keep our fingers crossed that I'll be able to post!
And, as much as I know we still need some serious rain, I'm really hoping that over the next few days it holds off! I really want to fully enjoy what may be our last lake trip for the summer. The forecast is saying scattered T-storms and precip is 30%, but I'm hoping anyway!!!
Anyway - have a great Sunday and hopefully I'll be here long enough to post on Monday!!