OK, so Jan tagged me a while ago, and I haven't gotten around to doing this yet. Actually, I'm pretty bad about playing along with these things. I know I've been tagged a few times where I haven't followed through.
To be honest, most of these tags I'm not too crazy about doing which is why I don't typically follow through. But I'm going to play along with this one this time.
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
And this is going to require a lot of thinking, so we'll see if I can come up with seven!
1. I love to eat...just about anything. It's like I have a love affair with food. I don't eat just because I need the nourishment, I actually savor just about everything I put in my mouth. It is a passion.
2. I really need to lose weight. See #1. 'Nuff said!
3. I have wanted to be a wife and mom for as long as I can remember. It was my dream for a long time. Sure, I thought about doing other things, but this was my ultimate goal. I am very happy to be living my dream.
4. I watch way too much TV. I'm slightly obsessed with several shows. I won't even begin to list the shows I enjoy. The list is very long. Thank heavens for my DVR - I can watch my shows in less time now!!
5. I just now had a very deja-vu moment. Is that how you spell it? I'm not going to try to look it up, so if it's wrong, don't judge me!
6. I worked in children's ministry for 14 years. Then Ruthi was born. I planned to take a 6-8 week break. My break ended up lasting over 3 years. Through the years I've taught kids from 3 years old to 6th grade. Now I am back teaching 3 year-olds again. I never thought I'd be teaching 3 year-olds again!
7. I have a huge procrastination problem. I tend to put most things off for far too long. I don't know why I do it. This is probably why I never get around to doing most of these tag things. But this one is done. And now my brain hurts from trying to think of things!
And this is where I'm going to totally wimp out. I hope the tagging police don't come after me...but I'm not going to specifically tag anyone. If you are reading and want to play along, then let me know so I can read yours!