Friday, October 19, 2007

Good Morning!

I must be losing it. Yes - it is 6:45 AM and I am posting. How can that be?

I don't usually even see this time of day! Though I've crawled INTO bed at this time of day on more than one occasion.

I really am a night owl.

But lately I've gotten more into a routine and haven't been staying up quite as late as usual.

And I've even been getting up at a decent hour in the mornings.

If you call 8:00 decent.

Anyway, I woke up this morning at 5:30 to make sure the hubby was up for work. And for some reason, I just haven't gone back to sleep.

So I did the most logical thing I could think of - check my email and read blogs!

But I have a full day ahead, so my time here is coming to an end. In about 11 minutes.

I promised myself I would walk away from this computer at 7:00.

I need to go get myself moving. I still need to clean up the dinner dishes from last night. I know - GASP! But I had a bad tension headache last night and just didn't feel like doing it. So that's first on my list.

Then I have to make sure I have a list ready for things I need to pick up at the store. CJ has Science class today, and when I drop him off, I will make the best use of my time by doing my shopping while I'm out. I always have the intention of doing this because it makes perfect sense, but for some reason haven't actually followed through. And then I end up going back out later. Not the best use of my time...or gas!

So, I will shop and then retrieve him from his class. We will come home for lunch, and once Ruthi is down for her nap, I really have my work cut out for me.

I'm having a yard sale tomorrow. (I was supposed to put my stuff in a friend's sale in September, but I was sick.) I have done quite a bit of cleaning out and have a pretty good amount of stuff to get rid of, so hopefully it will bring in some money!

So, I need to make signs, finish pricing everything and get it all ready to put out. I'm planning to set up everything I can tonight so I don't have to get up at the butt-crack of dawn in the morning to put it out there.

I don't know if I can handle being up before the sun is two mornings in a row! Oh the horror!

On that note, I'm signing off, with 4 minutes to spare.

Of course by the time I spell check and get this posted, it will be 7:00! So I'm not going to grammar check, or check for missing or wrongly placed words. Forgive me if there are any!

Later!


5 comments:

  1. Hope your yard sale goes well. They are always a lot of work, but I love getting rid of the excess stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK with your yard sale!!! Hope it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope the sale went well and was worth getting up early for! i just can't do those things. i go for the delayed gratification and take my stuff to goodwill and get a receipt for taxes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the yard sale was a roaring success! And that you survived 2 early mornings in row!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been there - done that. Fortunately I'm on the west coast and people back east don't know how ridiculously early I am when I am making comments on their blog.

    http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave a comment so I know you were here!
Due to spam, comments are being moderated, so it may be a while before your comment shows up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails